As a dealer you have no doubt seen your business go through many changes as the world continues to evolve. The Internet provides your customers with so much more information as they make their purchase decisions. There are increased risks of fraud and more pressure on profit margins. More than ever before, it is important to have a CPA that will assist you to assure that you have all the checks and balances in place to continue to run a successful dealership.
Dana F. Cole & Company LLP will help with long-range planning and sound business advice resulting in improved efficiencies, increased productivity and enhanced profit margins. We are aware of economic conditions and any tax law changes or incentives and how they affect you and your business.
Some of the services that we currently provide our dealership clients include:
Essential Core Services
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Annual and long term tax planning
- Tax preparation for all necessary filings
- Accounting services including financial statements and monthly bookkeeping
- Cash flow and budgeting analysis
- Departmental expense control
- LIFO inventory valuations
- Internal control evaluations
- Payroll processing and required tax reporting
- Employee Benefit Plan audits
- Representation before the IRS
Value Added Services to Strengthen your Business
The above services are not all inclusive. We will design our services specific to your needs. For additional information contact us.